NEW YORK, December 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — SpendEdge’s Procurement Report on the Property Management Systems Market Identifies WPP plc, Alliance Data Systems Corp. and Omnicom Group Inc. are some of the leading vendors in the property management system market.
The report also explains the key category management objectives that should form the basis of the property management systems procurement strategy.
Get a FREE sample shopping research report
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the main market threats?
Suppliers in this market have moderate bargaining power due to pressure from substitutes and the strong threat from new entrants.
- What is the expected price change in the market?
The property management systems market is expected to witness a price change of 4% to 7% during the period 2020-2024.
- Who are the best market players?
Property Boulevard Inc., Accruent and TrueRent Inc. are some of the major players in the market.
- What pricing models do buyers follow?
Annual/perennial license and subscription pricing models are the widely adopted pricing models in the property management system market.
- What will be the additional expenses in supplying commercial vehicle cabins?
The procurement market will register an additional expenditure of approximately $1.10 billionduring the period 2020-2024.
- What is the CAGR of the Property Management Systems Market?
The Real Estate Management Systems Market will grow at a CAGR of approximately 2.88% during the period 2020-2024.
SpendEdge offers three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. SpendEdge’s extensive research has market research reports directly and indirectly impacted by COVID-19.
Receive a free sample report to access the definitive buyer’s guide on Purchase of property management systems.
Top Selling Trend Reports:
- Smart Meter Supply and Supply Report
- Air Compressor Sourcing and Procurement Report
- Leak Detection Equipment – Supply Forecast and Analysis Report
- Steel Pipe Sourcing and Procurement Report
- Pipeline Equipment Sourcing and Procurement Report
Key insights provided in the Property Management Systems Research Report:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices?
- Favorability of the TCO (total cost of ownership) of current property management systems
- How should the price prediction change?
- How should the price prediction change? What is driving current and future price changes?
- Main trends and drivers of this market
- Market overview
- Overview of category prices
- Cost reduction opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category management strategy
- Category management tools
- Selection of suppliers
- Undercover providers
- US Market Outlook
- Category scope
ExpenseEdge shares your passion for sourcing and sourcing excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for more than 120 Fortune 500 companies and other leading companies across many industries. Our strength lies in providing reliable, real-time reports and solutions in the supply market.
Learn more: https://procurement.spendedge.com/talk-to-us
Phone number: +1 (872) 206-9340
View original content for multimedia download: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/spendedges-property-management-systems-sourcing-and-procurement-report-highlights-the-key-findings-in-the -area-of-the-supplier-landscape-selection-and-assessment-of-pricing-trends-and-strategies-301438449.html