Forex trading enjoys great popularity in Malaysia, which is why Traders Union analysts have prepared a list of the most reliable companies offering trading services.
Forex trading in Malaysia has its own peculiarities. Brokers must provide special conditions for traders from this country, such as Islamic accounts. Traders Syndicate analysts have selected best forex brokers in malaysiawhich performed very well in terms of reliability and commercial conditions.
The specifics of selecting brokers in Malaysia
When selecting Forex brokers in Malaysia, Traders Union used over 100 criteria. All criteria are divided into 5 major groups, and scores are given for each group. The availability of an Islamic (swap-free) account is an important criterion for brokers in Malaysia. With this feature, Muslim traders can trade assets without violating Sharia. Traders planning a passive investment can consult the rating of PAMM accounts.
Top 10 brokers in Malaysia
Based on the total scores, Trades Union experts have selected the best brokers in Malaysia. The list includes the most reliable companies offering the most attractive trading conditions.
● RoboForex. The broker offers high-tech trading. You can use trading robots and PAMM accounts.
● eToro. The broker is regulated in the UK and Cyprus. The company offers stock trading and is the largest copy trading platform.
● Interactive brokers. The broker was established in 1977. The company holds more than 10 licenses for financial activity in different jurisdictions.
● FxPro. The broker offers quick and easy account opening, no deposit and withdrawal fees.
● Admiral Markets. Traders have access to advanced trading instruments. There are also commission-free accounts.
● Ava Trade. The broker offers advanced analysis, free deposit and withdrawal of funds.
● Tick mill. This broker offers low trading fees in the Forex market, as well as free deposit and withdrawal.
● FBS. Traders can use ECN accounts, thus receiving direct access to liquidity. Copy trade is available.
● IG. The broker offers access to advanced learning tools and a user-friendly platform for online trading.
● Exness. This broker offers minimum spreads on currency pairs and other instruments, as well as fast order execution.
These brokers have proven to be the best in terms of reliability, user-friendliness, commissions and fees, etc.
The Best Forex Broker in Malaysia
Based on the results of analysis of Forex brokers in Malaysia RoboForex turned out to be the best. The company offers one of the most advanced investment platforms, five types of trading platforms, including proprietary R Web Trader and R Mobile Trader. The broker supports automated trading; traders can use trading robots.
The broker offers floating spreads from 0.1 pips and leverage up to 1:2000. Passive investment options include a copy trading service and PAMM accounts. RoboForex also offers Accounts Receivable Insurance for an amount up to EUR 20,000.
Press release issued by ABNewswire.com
To view the original version on ABNewswire, visit: Traders Union experts have selected the best forex brokers in Malaysia